There are presently no open calls for submissions.
We're interested in quality poetry and visual art. As long as it's great, we'll take it.
- Submissions sent to our email will be immediately rejected.
- We are currently OPEN to submissions until August 15th.
- We accept and encourage simultaneous submissions in all of our categories. For example, if you want to submit poetry, visual art, and a staff application, that's awesome. Just follow the guidelines for each category.
- We read all submissions BLIND. Please do not include any identifying information in your submission. Submissions sent with identifying information within the attachment will be immediately rejected, and we have the right to be as rude as we want about this. We feel like it's extremely rude to not read our guidelines.
- We do not accept previously published work (yes, your blog counts, too). If you would like to submit a piece originally published on your blog, please remove it before submitting.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, as long as you inform us immediately if your work is published elsewhere.
- We hope to get back to you within a month, though our average response time is less than a week.